300 Danforth Road Condos & Towns is a new condo and town project by Ranka Group of Companies and is currently in pre-construction. 300 Danforth Road architect is designed by Gabriel Bodor Architect. The new project will be located at 300 Danforth Road in Scarborough. The major intersection is Danforth Road & Warden Avenue.
300 Danforth Road Condos will be consist of a 12 storey tower with 161 mixed condo units 80 townhomes spread into 4 blocks of 4 storeys. Units will be a mix of 111 one bedroom, 126 two bedroom and 4 three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for 300 Danforth Road Condos is still unknown.
300 Danforth Road Condos will feature 5,430 sqft of indoor amenity spaces and 7,938 sqft of outdoor space. The building will feature 1,741 sqft of commercial space facing onto the street. The building will have underground parking garage which will contain 251 spaces for residents, 48 spaces for visitors and 3 spaces for commercial users.
300 Danforth Road Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Clairlea-Birchmount neighbourhood in Toronto
- 20 minute walk to the Warden Station
- 6 minute drive to the Scarborough GO Station
- 8 minute drive to the Eglinton Square Shopping Center
- 16 minute drive to Scarborough Town Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Woodrow Park, Scotia Parkette and Raleigh Parkette