McGibbon on Main is located in Georgetown, while Halton Hills’ largest community. Georgetown is best known for its beautiful downtown, while featuring one of the most beautiful main streets in the Greater Toronto Area. The Halton Hills Cultural Centre and the downtown Georgetown Farmers Market are also located downtown. Fairgrounds Park and Cedarvale Park are popular neighbourhood gathering places especially with a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities. Georgetown is located in the picturesque Escarpment Country, which is surrounded by nature and features many hills, valleys, and creeks.
- GO Train station
- Toronto Premier Outlets
- The Downtown Georgetown Farmers Market
- Remembrance Park, Dominion Gardens Park
- Several trails that are perfect for a walk, hike, bicycle or picnic
- The Halton Hills Library and Cultural Centre
- The John Elliott Theatre
- The Helson Gallery
- Halton Hills Public Library.