All exterior walls, interior partitions and the high performance flooring system are built in a controlled indoor environment using Brockport precision engineered manufacturing technology, providing greater precision and quality.
Each suite features a spectacular balcony, patio or terrace, as per applicable plan, which is for the exclusive enjoyment of the resident. All exterior windows and doors, including sliders are aluminum double glazed, dual seal, with low-E glass and all operational windows are casement and screened. Balconies feature waterproof membrane flooring.
By using only the highest quality materials and working with the industry’s most respected suppliers, Great Gulf is able to create truly superior designs that reflect the pride of home ownership.
1. Ceiling heights in all suites are approximately 9’. Ceiling heights are exclusive of bulkheads (which are required for mechanical purposes such as heating and cooling ducts) and dropped ceilings in bathrooms.
2. All ceilings to be stippled in white with smooth edge border, except kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, furnace and dropped ceiling areas.
3. Solid core wood suite entry doors with brushed nickel grip set, deadbolt and security view-hole.
4. 2” casing on all windows and doors and 2” flat baseboard.
5. Premium brushed nickel door hardware on all interior doors.
6. White plastic-coated wire shelving in all closets.
7. Choice of laminate wood flooring from Vendor’s standard samples (approximately
7 1/2” wide) in entrance foyer, living room, dining room, kitchen and den, as per plan.
8. 36 oz. broadloom carpet from Vendor’s standard samples in bedrooms, as per plan.
9. Choice of imported ceramic tile (approximately 13”x13”) from Vendor’s standard samples in laundry area and all bathrooms, as per plan.
10. Fire detection and alarm system monitored by a third party monitoring agency.
11. Combination smoke/carbon monoxide detector on each floor.
12. Pre-wired for cable TV in living room and all bedrooms.
13. Pre-wired for telephone jacks as per plan.
14. Pre-wired for high-speed Internet access as per plan.
15. White Decora switches and outlets throughout.
16. Air conditioning unit in each suite as per plan.
17. Interior walls painted in washable PREMIUM QUALITY latex paint, semigloss in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, bedrooms, living room, dinning, den, and furnace areas.
18. Heating/cooling by high V system with combo hot water tank system in all units.
19. Hot water tank – combination space and domestic hot water gas rental unit.
20.Energy Recovery Ventilation – ERV system in all units.
1. Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone, in a variety of materials and colours, from Vendor’s standard samples.
2. White Corian counter top.
3. Contemporary designed island from Cecconi Simone, as per plan, with Corian counter top, from Vendor’s standard samples.
4. Single bowl, easy care under mount stainless steel sink and single lever faucet with shutoff valves.
5. Ceiling mounted track lighting in kitchen, as per plan.
6. Electrical outlets are conveniently located at counter level for small appliances.
7. Integrated vented exhaust hood fan over stove.
8. Frigidaire 30” stainless steel refrigerator
9. Frigidaire 30”stainless steel stove with glass cooktop
10. Frigidaire stainless steel dishwasher
1. Contemporary washroom vanity custom designed by Cecconi Simone with a white acrylic solid surface counter top.
2. Moen bathroom fixtures in chrome, from Vendor’s samples.
3. High gloss acrylic bathtubs in all bathrooms.
4. Separate shower in master ensuite, and second bathroom as per applicable plan, to have acrylic shower base with glass door as per applicable plan.
5. White plumbing fixtures.
6. Choice of ceramic wall tile (approximately 13”x13”), installed on a water resistant board, for main bathtub enclosure walls and shower walls from Vendor’s standard samples.
7. Chrome towel bar and toilet paper dispenser in all bathrooms.
8. Single lever faucets on all vanities and sinks with shut off valves.
9. Wall mounted mirrors in all bathrooms.
10. All bathrooms exhausted to the exterior.
11. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
12. Manual temperature control valves in all showers.